Please contact my office to organise congratulatory messages for: 90th and 100th birthdays, 50th, 60th, 65th and 70th Wedding Anniversaries, Births, Community Volunteer Awards, Community Achievements, Business Achievements and Youth Awards.
Who is eligible for a congratulatory message?
- The Prime Minister will send a message of congratulations to people turning 90 years of age or more.
- The Queen and Governor-General will send a message on a 100th birthday.
- On request, the Prime Minister and the Governor-General will write again every year and The Queen will write again every five years following the 100th Birthday.
- The Prime Minister and Governor-General send messages to couples celebrating 50 years of marriage and subsequent wedding anniversaries.
- The Queen will send messages to couples celebrating 60 years of marriage and will write every five years after that on request.
How do I arrange the message?
You can arrange a congratulatory message through our office by:
- Phoning the office on (03) 5831 6944
- Visiting the electorate office in Shepparton.
- Completing the submission form below.
You will need to provide supporting documentation such as birth certificates or marriage certificates.
If these are not available you can provide a statutory declaration. Statutory declaration forms are available at any post office, from our office or online at http://www.justice.vic.gov.au/home/justice+system/legal+assistance/statutory+declarations/
Supporting documentation in the form of a statutory declaration can be posted or faxed to the Shepparton office. Supporting documentation in original form such as birth certificates or marriage certificates must be hand delivered and will be copied for you.
When should I arrange the message?
You can lodge a request for congratulatory messages up to two months before the celebration.
You can also request a belated message up to one month after the birthday or wedding anniversary has passed.
Where will the message be delivered?
Congratulatory messages can be posted directly to the recipient’s home address or alternatively to care-of address (such as a friend or relative) for surprises.
Please fill in the below to request a congratulatory message: (all fields are required)